My dear friend Karoline from....
tagged me in a fun post to answer six questions about myself!
1. If you had to pick one color for all the clothes in your wardrobe besides neutrals (black, white, beige, navy), what would that color be?
Pink! Hands down! My favorite color combination for clothes is pink and navy, so if I already had navy, it would be a no-brainer to choose pink!
2. Favorite animal at the zoo and why.
I haven't been to the zoo since I was really little...but I remember really liking the polar bears!
3. What is your perfect summer day?
Sunny with a little breeze...warm enough to lay outside with a good book, but not so hot that you're dripping with sweat!
4. Favorite Lilly print? (cause I know you two are a couple of Lilly lovers!)
UGH THIS IS SO HARD, KAROLINE! Here are some of my favorites...
5. Food you could eat over and over without getting sick of it.
I really love cheese. Mozzarella, extra sharp, brie
6. If you could have any pet in the world, aside from any you currently have, what would it be and what would you name it?
I would have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Lucy or Lola.