Hi. It's me, Rebecca. Remember me? It's been a month since I last blogged. I would ordinarily try to come up with some excuse or apology, but not today. February was a strange month, and I'm just glad it's over.
I learned a few things in February...
- If you pray, God will listen.
- And when He closes one door, he's already opened a window somewhere else (still waiting to find that open window...)
- Good books are essential to your mental wellbeing.
- Planning a twelve-day, 3-country trip to Europe with your best friend will either make or break your friendship. (hint: we're still best friends. but we haven't gone on the trip yet.)
- Driving over 600 miles in two days is not highly recommended.
- And to quote our favorite lawyer, "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. And happy people just don't kill their husbands." (or their co-workers.) (so go to the gym or take your dog to the park even when you don't want to.)
And lastly, bring it on March.